Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A Love Story

One IRRESISTIBLE charm summer day at Disneyland you see the most harmonious creature you have ever seen. Their name is Raymart , and every move he makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend mark lester and say, "Wow, that has to be the most tall body I have ever seen." Suddenly, he looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! he says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so cute , and was wondering if you'd like to go to classroom with me and chat ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " goodness gracious! " and go with them. When you finally get to classroom , he moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a book hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home