Monday, March 07, 2005

You Walked Lightly

You walked lightly into my lifeCaptivating and lovely to my mind,At first, I never cared who you wereNow I don’t know who I am without you,You kissed meI felt my world change,You held meI heard my heart awaken,You loved meAnd my soul was born anewYou walked lightly into my lifeNow my heart knows who you areAnd with every breathAnd every stepI take down lonely roads,Your hand is my staffYour voice is my guideYour strength my shelterYou’re passion my awakening.You walked lightly into my life,And all my painYou took as your own,And all my fearsYou cast into the sea,All my doubtLost in your eyes,You walked lightly into my lifeAnd no matter if you choose to stay or go,My life is forever changed,Just because you loved meFor a moment in time.And because I chooseTo love youFor the rest of mine.

- Tracey Newson -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home